If I am from Ewu, I will reject Pastor Chris food gift, insist he operates Ewu Flour Mill he bought…….By Andrew Osimen

By Andrew Osimen

It happens that I am not a native of Ewu, If I was from there, I would have mobilized my people to reject Pastor Chris food gift for Ewu People and insist he operate Ewu Flour Mill that he bought with billions of naira, the only world class production factory in the entire state.

More than three years now since he bought over the factory, the place is enveloped in thick bush while the equipments wear and tear away without use.

What is the need of him pricing higher than all the bidders only to leave the property in the bush.

Ewu that I know has not been the same since that place remains in locks.

If Ewu Flour Mill opens for production, things will be good to all and sundry. We don’t need to share food for the poor. Everybody will be indirectly engaged as it used to be in past.

Teach Ewu people how to fish instead of dashing them fish by opening the Flour Mill. Ewu people should be bold to tell pastor Chris that the life wire of the community is what he is tieing down unused. He should rather sell it if he cannot operate it. Dangote will turn that place around in weeks.

The original master plan of the factory must be retained. Esan people will not stayby to see the place turned to a crusade ground. There are large expanse of land all around Esan that can be acquired for such purpose.

We have tried our best to reach him concerning this matter but all to no avail. It’s high time we cry out to the world about what we are facing in Ewu.

Comments (15)

• Andy I Reply

THANK GOD U CAN NEVER BE FROM EWU.
    ARE U THE ONE THAT WILL TELL PST CHRIS TO COME AND OPEN THE PLACE, WHY DID U NOT BID FOR IT AND BUY IT? IF IT WAS EASY.
    YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT WRITING ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MAKING MONEY IS DIFFERENT FROM WRITING.
    DONT JUST WAKE UP NEXT TIME AND START WRITING THINGS.
    BE CAREFUL HOW YOU WRITE ABOUT THINGS YOU CANNOT EVEN DO, BECAUSE WHE THEY WERE BIDEN FOR IT, WE LOOK FOR YOU EVERY WHERE FOR YOU TO COME AND BID YOUR OWN AND WE DID NOT SEE YOU.

May 15, 2020 at 6:10 pm
    • Peter Ikpea Jacob Reply

I totally disagree with ur analogy. If he Pastor Chris hasn’t got any plan to revive that flour mill why did he bid for it. To my understanding in Ewu an as indigene of that town if buy a piece of land and fail to develop it within a specific period of time, that land become confiscated and given out to someone else who’s ready to develop it. He pastor Chris should’ve done his marketing strategy before bidding for it. If he hasn’t got the capital to revive that flour mill he can partner or mortgage it to individuals or cooperate bodies, that’ll help to create jobs for those around that town and in the community. I can offer my services on this note as I’m a marketing consultant graduated and established in UK.

May 18, 2020 at 9:54 pm
  • Aminu Reply

If this report is true then, I suggest that all sons and daughters collectively speak on this is issue with a view to making sure that the factory returns back to the good old days either as his or be sold to a third party who would manage it with the interest of the locals been considered.

May 15, 2020 at 8:51 pm
    • Odion Oyakhire Reply

Thank God u are not from ewu…mind you, he’s not only extending the gesture to ewu but Nigeria and Africa at large…I saw a post last week and the writer said “He ought to have started from his hometown before extending the gesture to another place… Always appreciate the little u have today

May 15, 2020 at 9:38 pm
  • Omonigho Olumese Reply

Why is it so difficult for some Christians to fear God and just say the truth ! If this post is right why can’t people see the truth and advise the buyer to put things in place and start the factory right back ! However , we can’t say the truth because we don’t want to say the truth . You know what that’s why our nation is in so much state of quagmire.

May 15, 2020 at 10:07 pm
  • Dike Ndidi Reply

Please what the poster is saying is very correct, he should open the flour mill to run, to engage the people of Ewu, indirectly that’s also God’s work, there are other lands that can be given to him for free for religious purpose, I trust Ewu people for that, They are religious people, my mom is from there, Eko ojeme, and my grandma of blessed memory is from Oyakhilome family and got married to the Ehiremens at Eko, so I have tiles with that place as a child, I don’t have Pastor Chris direct contact but I will try my best to reach someone that might have. That flour mill is Ewu signature it needs to be operation please.

May 15, 2020 at 10:26 pm
    • Idongesit Albert Reply

NA your money wey him take buy the place?make una see me see local trouble oo,if he’s not yet ready will you beat him,mind your mouth una no dey fear man of God

May 18, 2020 at 7:52 am
  • Mrs agbi Reply

You have spoken well, but remb before he bought it he had plans so just watch and see as the plans unfold, remb don’t use ur month to put your household in spiritual trouble, he is a man of God and he fears God and has high regards for humans.

May 16, 2020 at 6:23 am
    • Zion Reply

It is so interesting how People are fast to utter words without thinking about the consequences,why alleging the Property was bought for Crusade ground,what a Shame it truly reveal that you weren’t from Ewu,because if you were you would have known who this Man of God is and what he Place values on.. Please revisit your Elders again before filling the media with misinform narratives..

May 16, 2020 at 2:59 pm
  • Ikhalo Gregory Reply

Yes he won the bid for the mill. Is he going to develop it so that our people can be employed? It is good he gave food to our people. But the action would be better if the mill could be developed.

May 16, 2020 at 9:28 am
  • Francis Eromosele Ibhadon Reply

That is why you are not from Ewu
    When children write to make a point, they end up pointing out their childishness.
    He was never bringing the food to you but for the less privileged who cannot see or read this message because they have no access to phone not to talk of subscribing for data, and those who truly needs it.
    He did it not to get man’s approval or disapproval, he did it for his community and the lord.
    Again, thank God you are not from Ewu

In you are the writer of this message,
    Refrain from using drugs

May 16, 2020 at 10:54 am
  • Pete ehis Reply

It is not pastor chri that held the progress of Ewu flour mill. It is the litigants. Till court decides, no work can take place there.

May 16, 2020 at 10:54 am
    • Don Reply

Thanks, you have just reiterated what’s holding back the development of the place. Apparently the poster don’t know this and some commentators are unnecessarily unkind with their comments.

May 18, 2020 at 10:32 am
  • Stephen Ehimare Reply

What this writer is point out is 100% correct,if there’s anything pastor Chris can do to bring back the good old days,since he has acquired the property,let him do it fast,if not let him sell it to business minded people!
    Teach us how to fish,stop giving us fish.
    If the place is functioning, and Ewu people are employed, at least 85% would have been able to take care of their family without waiting for any palliatives from anybody
    God bless Ewu land.

May 17, 2020 at 4:36 am
  • Stephen Ehimare Reply

Teach us how to fish,stop giving us fish.
    If the place is functioning, and Ewu people are employed, at least 85% would have been able to take care of their family in this turbulence time without waiting for any palliatives from anybody.
    God bless Ewu land.